Instructions: （Items marked with “*” must be completed.）
*1. Organization Name & Customs Code: Full Chinese name of the organization and its Customs code.
2. Name of Owner: The name in Chinese and/or English of the owner who declares articles for personal use.
3. ID No. of Owner: ID No. of the owner who declares articles for personal use.
*4. Purpose: Select one between the following uses: official or private.
5. Permit No. of Article: No. of permit issued by competent authorities
6. Telephone: Telephone No. in China
*7. Entry/Exit： Indicate entry, exit and other. If “other” is selected, reasons such as “scrapped” shall be stated.
Complete the following information with reference to the Bill of Lading. (As for the inward articles, the items marked with “*” must be completed, but if the Bill of Lading is not available yet, the completion may be made later. As for the outward articles, if such shipping documents as dock receipts are available, the marked items must also be completed; if not available yet, the completion may be made later.
*8. Entry/Exit Port: The name of the Customs port within China’s Customs territory where the actual importation or exportation of relevant articles is effected
*9. Departure/Destination Country/Region: Departure country/region refers to the original starting country/region from which the import goods are directly consigned to China’s Customs Territory. Destination country/region refers to the country/region to which the export goods are directly consigned from China’s Customs territory. In case there is no actual importation or exportation, fill in “China” in this item. Give the corresponding name in Chinese for the departure/destination country/region in conformity with COUNTRY/REGION CODE prescribed by China Customs.
*10. Port of Loading/Delivery: The port of loading refers to the last overseas port where the import goods are loaded before their arrival in China’s Customs Territory. The port of delivery refers to the final foreign destination port to which the export goods are consigned. In case there is no actual importation or exportation, fill in “within China’s Customs territory” in this item. Give the corresponding name in Chinese for the port in conformity with PORT AND ROUTE CODE prescribed by China Customs.
*11. Means of Transport: Transport via water; rail; road; air mail; or other (to be specified).
Note: For those inward or outward express parcels by non-mail, give the actual means of transport such as “air”. As for articles for official use carried by inward or outward passengers, or articles purchased in duty-free shops, indicate “other”.
*12. Carrie’s name: For water transport, give the number or English name of the vessel. For rail transport, give the carriage number or the transit receipt number. For road transport, give the license plate number of the cross-border vehicle running in China. For air transport, no record is needed. For mail consignment, give the number of the mail parcel form. And, for “other”, give the specific means of transport. As for the office appliances carried by inward/outward passengers, indicate the means of transport that the passenger takes.
*13. Voyage/Flight No.: For water transport, give the voyage number of the vessel. For rail transport, give the date of entry or exit of the territory. For road transport, give the numeric eight-digit date of entry or exit of the cross-border vehicle. For air transport, no record is needed. For mail consignment, give the date of entry or exit of the territory. As for the office appliances carried by inward/outward passengers, indicate the means of transport that the passenger takes. No entry of this item is needed for various other means of transport.
*14. B/L No.: For water transport, give the B/L No.. If there is a house B/L, give the import or export B/L No. plus “*” plus house B/L No.. For rail transport, give the waybill No.. For road transport, no entry is needed. For air transport, give “MAWB No. plus “__”(underline) plus HAWB No.”. Give MAWB No. if HAWB is not available. For mail consignment, give the number of the mail parcel form. No entry of this item is needed for various other means of transport.
*15. Number of pieces: Give the number of pieces as shown in the B/L or Dock Receipt.
*16. Gross Weight (kg): Give the number of pieces as shown in the B/L or Dock Receipt. The unit of measurement is kilogram. Indicate “1” for the weight less than one kilogram.
17. Remarks: Other explanations necessary for the Customs.
18. Date of Entry/Exit: Give the date of entry or exit of the territory of the carrier. In case there is no actual entry or exit, give the date of declaration.
19. Type of Package: Indicate one of the following inside packages: wooden case, carton, barrel, bulk, pallet, bag or other.
20. Volume: Give the number of pieces as shown in the B/L or Dock Receipt. The unit of measurement is cubic metre.
21. Number of TEU: The number of standard containers (“0” for bulk cargo; “1” for one twenty-foot container and “2” for one forty-foot container, and so on.)
22. Number of Inside Package: The number of inside packing cases such as cartons.
23. Name of the Party Entrusted and Customs Code (ID No.): The name and Customs code of the agency entrusted to make the declaration or the name and ID No. of the person entrusted to make the declaration.
Complete the following information with reference to the packing list and invoice. Items marked with “*” must be completed.
24. Item No.: The Serial number of the article.
*25. Tariff Code: For articles for personal use, complete this item with the classification according to the CLASSIFICATION AND NOMENCLATURE OF IMPORT CUSTOMS TARIFF ON INWARD PASSENGER'S LUGGAGE AND POSTAL ITEMS FOR PERSONAL USE Complete this item with the 8-digit tariff code of the article for official use according to CUSTOMS TARIFF NOMENCLATURE FOR IMPORTS AND EXPORTS OF THE P.R.C.
*26. Descriptions: The standard Chinese commercial name of the article. Automobiles are required to be declared as “brand (e.g. Jetta, Camry etc.) + exhaust capacity (measured by “cc”) + type (e.g. cross country vehicle, sedan car, etc.) As for used automobiles, indicate “used” before the brand whereas for new ones, no indication is needed.
27. Specifications/Model: For the common TV set, the screen size shall be declared, for the refrigerator, its capacity measured by litre, and for the automobile, its model such as “E320” or “750I” etc..
*28. Quantity: For articles for personal use, give the quantity in conformity with the actual amount to be imported e.g. 1 set of computer mainframe, 20 discs of CD, 5 pieces of furniture. For articles for official use give the quantity as shown in the invoice.
*29. Unit: Give the quantity of unit in accordance with the official measuring system.
*30. Currency: Complete the item in conformity with the currency applied in the invoice.
*31. The total value of the article in conformity with that on the invoice.
*32. Signature of Head of the Diplomatic Mission/Organization: Signed by the head of the diplomatic mission/organization or the agent authorizd by him/her in conformity with the signature specimen recorded with the Customs.
*33. Seal of Mission/Organization: The seal of the diplomatic mission/organization in conformity with the seal specimen recorded with the Customs.
*34. Date of Declaration: The date of submission of this declaration form to the Customs.
35. Page(s) Attached: The total pages of the attachment, not including the page of the application form. If there is no attachment, indicate “0”.